Saturday, December 18, 2010

Enemy / Buddy

Im juz not kind enuf to make my enemy to bcome buddy...
howeva... i dun hope my buddy to become my enemy oso..
tiz blog im not going to talk about myself...
juz i wanna said...
i know both of u actually can be very very close buddy..
howeva sumtimes both of ur behaviour juz too similar...
u like to make joke... he oso like to make joke..
actually u both knew it is juz a joke..
but sumtimes its juz too over n u both will take serious on it..
Im here juz to tell u both tht...
Actually u both juz the same kind of person..
You both are rily forgiveful and kind...
Juz sumtimes u feel tht he is angry at u..
And u feel tht he dislike u...
Come on..
You two can be best buddy juz nid sum tolerance...
As thr is so many similarities between both of u...
Dun make each others ur enemy..
I feel hard to handle it= =''
So.. Plz la... If u all are rily in plying mode i know de...
Dun make me sense the explosion...
It will hit me oso as it exploded... haha...
As u said to me be4.. enemy makes good buddy..
mayb u wanna make him ur enemy first..
I duno.. but as long as result in good buddy..
Juz be good buddy plz.. ^.^

1 comment: